Welcome to Tactical Entrepreneur. This is an ever-growing list of resources. I know it’s sparse and very ugly right now, but we’ve got the engine churning. Soon this will be a robust curated list of startup resources for you to lean on during your entrepreneurial journey. Our motto? – Learn enough to be dangerous and get shit done.
General Entrepreneurship Helps
- FirstSearch – a website that curates top articles related to startups
- Startup Resources – Tightly curated lists of the best startup tools (mostly software)
- Steve Blanks Epic List of Startup Tools – Renowned Lean Startup Expert produces his own exhaustive list of amazing tools.
- Blinkist (app) – Get access to key insights from 2000+ bestselling nonfiction books, transformed into powerful packs you can read or listen to in just 15 minutes
- Clarity.fm – Startup Advice From Word Class Experts (service)
- The Validation Cheatsheet by App Sumo (pdf)
- The Mom Test (book) – How to talk to customers & learn if your business is a good idea when everyone is lying to you.
- Customer Dev Labs – How to do lean startup the right way
- Crowdfunding Your Own Website 101: From Idea to 100,000+ Launch (pdf)
- The Essential Crowdfunding
Calendar and Checklist by Indegogo (pdf)
- Crowdfunding Checklist: Don’t Launch Before Completing These 10 Essential Steps (article)
Influential People to Follow and Read
- Paul Graham – Founder of Y Combinator (top accelerator program in the US) His essays are a treasure trove.
- Steve Blank
- Alexander Osterwalder