This is simply a running list of the courses, communities, contests, and more that I have come across over the course of my journey that I find has merit.
Entrepreneurship Frameworks – Methods of how to approach
- Marie Forleo – B-School is an 8-week online learning program for big-hearted creatives who want to start and grow a meaningful and profitable business online. The experience is designed and led by Marie Forleo.
- The Foundation – Start a Software Business – Learn How To Start And Scale A Software Business From 25+ Of The Top Bootstrapped Entrepreneurs In The World
… Even If You Have No Ideas, Coding Skills, Or Capital Funds.
- Founding Moms – The Founding Moms® is a collective of offline meetups and online resources where mom entrepreneurs become branding bosses and marketing moguls to build better businesses. In the Founding Moms Community, you’ll connect with renowned business experts, take video courses, and build professional connections within the ever-growing network of mom-owned businesses. Wanna be a part of the most savvy, sassy group of business women and learn how to build a better brand? Follow the steps below.
- 1 Million Cups (all over US) – 1 Million Cups in 2012—a free program designed to educate, engage and connect entrepreneurs with their communities. 1 Million Cups is now in more than 160 communities across the country.
Entrepreneurship Bootcamps (live in person classes)
- Startup Ignition (Utah) – A Startup Bootcamp For Entrepreneurs